现在位置:首页> 毕业论文 > 公共管理 > 酒店会议接待预案(共9篇)

酒店会议接待预案(共9篇)

篇一:酒店会议接待预案

一家饭店,地面上18层,地下1层,地面上一楼为接待处,顶楼喂公共设施处,其余16层为客房,地面下一楼为停
场.(1)某会议接待员把汽车停在停车场,进入该层电梯,往上14层,又下5层,再下3层,最后上6层,你知道他现在在哪嘛?(2)某日电梯检修,一服务生在停车场停好汽车后,走楼梯,他先去客房,一次到了8楼、接待处、4楼、最后回到停车场,他共走了几层楼?
.尤其是第二问

(1)14-5-3+6=12(层),
答:他最后停在12层.
(2)8+7+3+3=21(层),
答:他共走了21层楼梯.

篇二:酒店会议接待预案

英语翻译
非常抱歉,星期二我们在深圳,实在无法赶回来.目前看来,我们的会议只有星期三是最合适的,接下来从3号到8号MR.LEE的行程都排满了.请确认,
另外:可以问一下你们在广州入住的酒店吗?我想会议的地方安排在你们的酒店.或者由我们安排地点也可以,请回复,

I have to apologize that we"ll be in Shenzhen on Tuesday,and given that Mr LEE will be very busy from 3rd to 8th this month,so Wednesday should be the best day for our meeting.Please confirm that,thanks.
Besides,may I ask which hotel you"ll stay in Guangzhou?It"ll be good to have our meeting in your hotel,or we arrange another place.Please reply to us,thanks.

篇三:酒店会议接待预案

英语翻译
1.他对希尔顿酒店的服务非常满意(be satisfied with)
2.他自费印刷了外国公司的标志(at one"s own expense)
3.我们相信销售代表会议将准时开始(on schedule)
4.难道你没有意识到知道如何接待外宾很重要吗(aware)
5.当你到一个国家,你必须使自己适应新的风俗(adapt oneself to...)【酒店会议接待预案】

1、He was very satisfied with the sevice provided by Hilton Hote.
2、He printed the foreign company's logo at his own expense.
3、We all believe that the marketing representative meeting will begin on schedule.
4、Haven't you awared the importance to entertain foreign guests?
5、You must adapt yourself to a new custom when you arrive at a new country.
 
May it be useful.

篇四:酒店会议接待预案

前台接待外宾要会的英语
在外企做前台经常接待外宾,求一些常用语,越多越好,
是外企,不是宾馆,也不是酒店

A:客房服务,我能为您做些什么吗?
A: Room service, can I help you?
B:我们早要去纽约,因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我.
B: I’m going to Newyork early tomorrow morning. So I would like
to request an early morning call.
A:没问题,那么您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?
A: No problem, at what time would you like us to call you
tomorrow morning?

B:请在明早6阒印?
B: At 6 sharp tomorrow morning, please.
B:请用电话叫醒,我不想吵醒邻居.
B: By phone, please. I don’t want to disturb my neighbors.
A:好的,那么我们明早6点叫醒您.
A: OK. So we will wake you up at 6:00 tomorrow morning.
A:你好,我想要办理入住.
A: Hello, I would like to check in, please.
B:您在我们这里预定客房了吗?
B: Do you have a reservation with us?
A:是的,我在你们酒店预订了今晚的房间.
A: Yes, I booked a room here for tonight.
B:请问您的尊姓大名?
B: May I have your name, please?
B:请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
B: May I see your passport, please?
A:可以,这里给你.
A: Ok, here you are.
B:我们为您保留了001房间.
B: We have Room 001 reserved for you.
B:请您填一下这份来客登记卡.
B: Would you mind filling in his form, please?
A:好的.
A: All right.
B:请您在上面签上您的姓名,好吗?
B: Could you sign your name here, please?
A:可以了吗,先生?
A: Will that be all right, sir?
B:好了,祝您在我们酒店过得愉快.
B: Yes, I hope you’ll enjoy your stay in our hotel.
------------------------
欢迎和问候语:
1、Good morning(afternoon , evening) , sir(madam)
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人).
2、How do you do?
您好!(初次见面)
Glad to meet you .
很高兴见到您.
3、How are you?
您好吗?
Fine , Thanks . And you ?
很好,谢谢.您好吗?
4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant , shop).
欢迎到我潜龉荩ú吞⑸痰辏├础?
5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel .
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快.
6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快.(客人刚入店时)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快.(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快.(客人离店时)
7、Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
电话用语:
8、**hotel , front desk . Can I help you?
**饭店,前厅.您找谁?
9、Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong number .
对不起,我拨错号了.
10、May I speak to your general manager?
能和你们总经理说话吗?
Speaking.
我就是.
11、Sorry , he is not in at the moment .
对不起,他现在不在.
Would you like to leave a message ?
您要留口信吗?
12、Pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
祝贺语:
13、Congratulations!
祝贺您!
14、Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
15、Happy new year!
新年快乐!
16、Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
17、Have a nice holiday!
假日快乐!
18、Wish you every success!
祝您成功!
答谢和答应语:
19、Thank you (very much) .
谢谢您(非常感谢).
20、Thank you for your advice (information , help)
感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助).
21、It’s very kind of you .
谢谢,您真客气.
22、You are welcome .
不用谢.
23、Not at all.
不用谢.
Don’t mention it .
不用谢.
24、It’s my pleasure .
非常高兴为您服务.
(With pleasure.)
(My pleasure.)
25、I am at your service .
乐意为您效劳.
26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们酒店下榻.
27、I’m sorry .
很抱歉.
28、Excuse me .
对不起.
29、I’m sorry ,It’s my fault.
很抱歉.那是我的过错.
30、Sorry to have kept you waiting .
对不起,让您久等了.
31、Sorry to interrupt you .
对不起,打扰您了.
32、I’m sorry about this.
对此表示抱歉.
33、I apologize for this.
我为此道歉.
34、That’s all right.
没关系.
35、Let’s forget it.
算了吧.
征询语:
36、Can(May)I help you?
我能帮您什么吗?
Yes, please.
好的.
37、What can I do for you .
我能为您干点什么?
38、Is there anything I can do for you ?
有什么能为您效劳的吗?
39、Just a moment , please.
请稍等一下.
40、May I use your phone?
我能借用您的电话吗?
Certainly.
当然可以.
Yes, of course .
当然可以.
指路用语:
41、Go upstairs/downstairs.
上楼/下楼.
42、It’s on the second (third) floor .
在二(三)楼.
43、Excuse me.
对不起.
Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?
请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?
This way ,please.
请这边走
Turn left /right.
往左转/右转.
45、It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.
在大厅靠近大门.
46、It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.
在地下室走廊尽头.
提醒用语:
47、Mind/(Watch)your step.
请走好.
48、Please be careful.
请当心.
49、Please don’t leave anything behind.
请别遗忘您的东西.
50、Don’t worry.
别担心.
51、Take it easy.
放心好了.
52、Please don’t smoke here.
请不要在这边抽烟.
告别语:
53、Goodbye.
再见.
54、See you late.
再见.
55、Good night .
晚安.
56、See you tomorrow.
明天见.
57、Goodbye and thank you for coming.
再见,谢谢您的光临.
58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.
再见,希望再见到您.
59、Have a nice trip!
一路平安!
60、Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!
祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!
前厅:
1、Have you a reservation?
您预定过了吗?
2、May I know your name and room number?
您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?
3、Here is your room key.
给您房间钥匙.
4、Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.
请去那边帐台付款.
5、Are these your baggage?
这些是您的行李吗?
May I take them for you?
我来帮您拿好吗?
客房部
6、Housekeeping .May I come in?
客房服务员,我可以进来吗?
7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.
请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中.
8、I hope I’m not disturbing you.
我希望没有打扰您.
9、One moment ,madam. I’ll bring them to you right away .
等一会儿,夫人.我马上送来.
10、I’ll send for an electrician( doctor , ……)
我给您请电工(大夫……).
餐饮部:
11、Sit down , please .Here is the menu.
请坐,给您菜单,先生.
May I take your order ,sir?
您要点菜吗?
12、What would you like to have ,coffee or tea?
您要喝咖啡还是茶?
13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?
您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
14、Service hours are:
(餐厅)供应时间是:
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.
早餐7点到9点.
11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.
午餐11点半到1点半.
6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.
晚餐6点半到8点半.
15、Here is the bill. Please sign it.
这是您的帐单,请签字.
销售用语:
1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?
您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?
2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.
这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表.
3、We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.
我们给您九折优惠.
4、We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.
我们给陪同提供免费早餐.
5、We accept your terms.
我们接受您的条件.
公关用语:
6、May I introduce myself?
让我介绍我自己.
7、May I present you a litter souvenir?
请接受我们的一点小纪念品.
8、Let’s drink to our friendship!
为我们的友谊干杯!
9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!
建议为在座客人的健康干杯!
10、Cheers!
干杯!
(Bottoms!)
征求意见用语:
11、How do you like Chinese food?
您喜欢中国菜吗?
12、What do you think of our service ?
您对我们的服务有什么意见?
13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).
谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议).
14、I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.
这是违反饭店规章制度的.
15、In our hotel we don’t accept tips.
我们饭店是不收小费的.
It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.
我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴.
Thank you all the same.
然而,还是要谢谢您.
16、I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for thedamage.
您必须赔偿.
17、Thank you for telling us about it.
谢谢您告诉我们
I’ll look into the mater right away.
我马上去处理这件事情.
18、Iassure you it wont happen again.
我保证此类事情不会再发生.
19、Please don’t worry ,sir (madam)
先生(夫人),请不必担心.
I’;; send someone up to your room right away.
我马上派人到你的房间去.
20、I can’t guarantee anything ,but I’ll try my best.
我不能保证,但我会尽力而为.
21、What can I show you.
您要买什么?
22、How do you like this fashion (color ,size ,design )?
您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?
23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.
这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了.
Please try us again tomorrow.
请明天再来看看.
24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) yuan.
共计175元.
You may pay in cash or with credit card.
您可以付现金也可以用信用卡.
25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.
您真会买东西.您眼力真好.【酒店会议接待预案】

篇五:酒店会议接待预案

英语翻译
我们的会议早晨8点钟在公司212会议室开始.我们的司机师傅会在会议期间每天早晨的7点四十分在宾馆门口接您.车是一辆面包车,车牌号为123456.希望您在北京的这一周过的愉快.

【酒店会议接待预案】

Our conference will begin at 8 a.m. in the company"s #212 conference room. Your driver will pick you up in front of your hotel"s main entrance everyday at 7:40 a.m. Please look for a car with the license number 123456. We hope you enjoy your week"s stay in Beijing.

篇六:酒店会议接待预案

英语翻译
Linda小姐您好,我是即将负责在五月三日接待您的Lily,我发这封邮件是想和您确认一下五月三日的日程.有一个新的志愿者将会和我一起去接待您.我们将会在早上九点在您住的酒店留下接您,我穿红色短袖T恤和牛仔短裤,并会戴着一枚我们组织的徽章.

Hello,Miss Linda.I am Lily who will be responsible to pick you up on May,3rd.I just want to check the schedule on May,3rd with you by this e-mail.A new volunteer will go to pick you up together with me.We will go to your hotel to pick you up at 9 am.I will wear a red T-shirt and Denim shorts with a badge of our organization.

篇七:酒店会议接待预案

从酒店接外宾送去机场都应该说些什么英文好呢?
请帮我模拟这个场景,把我要说的话写下来.如果非常不错的话我会追加分哦!

Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
Would you like a cigarettee? 你吸烟吗?
It is a bit cold today , isn"t it? 今天好象有点冷啊?你觉得呢?
Sir,we have arrived. 先生,我们到了.
I hope to see you again. 我希望再次见到你

篇八:酒店会议接待预案

我的智商不够用了.
一家宾馆有12间房间,每个住客入住会进行登记.
要求每个房间,每天至少接待5个不同的住客.
每个住客可在一天内开N个房间.每个房间有N个床位.
但要求任意2名住客之间,任何情况下都不可以开一样的两个房间.
即:如果 住客A,开1房和2房和3房,
则住客B假如开了1、2、3房中的任意一间,则不可以再开1、2、3房中的另外一间.
确保1房、2房、3房中的登记簿上不会重复出现两个一样的登记名字.
请问:
30天内,至少需要多少不同名字的住客进行入住.
为满足每个房间,每天至少接待5个不同住客的任务,
30天内,各个房间最多可以接待多少名住客?
请仔细读题,.请附上计算方法!

【酒店会议接待预案】

有难度

篇九:酒店会议接待预案

英语翻译
会议1将在酒店1举行,然而,随后会议2将在酒店2举行.
请在下表选择你们愿意入住的酒店和日期,届时我们将安排车辆接送及酒店转移.

Conference 1 will be held in Hotel 1 while the following Conference 2 will be held in Hotel 2.
Please select your preferred choice of hotel and dates of stay from the list provided below.We will arrange for pick-up car service and hotel transfer arrangements in due course.